Many CEOs, business owners, entrepreneurs and others need on-demand PR services for a variety of reasons including preparing for an unexpected television appearance; content development; brand development counsel or simply writing press materials.
Karen Amster-Young and PR veteran Heidi Yeranossian have joined forces for this unique, on-demand PR option. They recognize that many business owners want and need great PR advice & services, but may not want to engage in a long-term retainer agreement with an agency. In addition, sometimes you just simply need an a la carte menu!
PRExpress™ is the answer to this growing need for on-demand PR and marketing services to keep businesses on track and moving in the right direction. It offers users the flexibility to select from an a la carte menu of services so companies and entrepreneurs can get what they want, when they want and how they want all with the click of a button.
Here’s how it works
- Only 24 hour notice needed
- Via phone, Skype or FaceTime
- Always with seasoned, award-winning expert
Here’s what you will walk away with:
- An instant PR expert colleague and partner to solve your problem, fast!
- Tips, reminders, consult summary e-mailed after call
- General Consulting (advice, brand development, product launches and more)
- Content Development (for your website, press materials, investor relations, etc.)
- Media Outreach
- Crisis PR
- Message Development
- Prep for TV appearance
- Fact Sheets
- Press Releases
- Byline articles
- Speech Writing
Virtual Team as needed for:
- Social Media
- Website development/programming
- Graphic Designers