Karen is available for speaking engagements, media appearances and workshops. As a veteran, award-winning communications professional, writer, author, and brand-builder she brings value and expertise to entrepreneur and trade show panels, industry events, and media segments. All appearances are customized for your audience.
Here is just a sampling of some of the topics she can present.
Communications, Public Relations and Building Your Brand
- Partnering with other brands for success
- Top 10 tips for launching a new brand
Getting to Yes: Building Your Agency
- Securing new business one step at a time
- When to work with a start-up and when to walk away: equity, expertise and why it all matters from the get-go
Non-Profits & Building Corporate Relationships
- Securing corporate sponsors: the do’s, the don’t and why it all matters
- First person-writing: sharing your personal stories and what works and what doesn’t
- Author panel: been there, done that – the world of authors, publishers, and agents and the lessons learned
The 52 Weeks
These topic suggestions are inspired by The 52 Weeks, co-authored by Karen and all about getting unstuck in life and work.
- Get moving, get going, or just get over it: learn how to “guiltlessly” put yourself back on your to-do list despite life, work, family, or just feeling overwhelmed. We’ll show you how to move forward and move from a “state of stuck!”
- Just eat blueberries! Why small steps lead to success: a road map for moving forward, one baby step at a time
- Why starting on your own “52” will lead to greater success at work and life: professional women have their own set of challenges when it comes to finding time for themselves and moving ahead. Join us with top business leaders as we share ideas and help you and your team succeed and move forward.